Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thing #21

Considering my very non-technical, non-foolproof method of time management, I really wish these tools would have been available to me in my earliest of student days. These Student 2.0 Tools are brilliant and are a great idea for libraries to promote in YA programming! I believe any guidance students can receive on keeping organized and managing time is worthwhile.

I tested the Assignment Calculator for a fake English & Literature assignment due April 15. It mapped out a 12-step process and included instruction on how to accomplish each step. In order to follow the process, I think a couple of extra steps should be included to cover the time needed to learn HOW to do some of the recommended steps. :) All in all, I do believe these are useful and practical tools for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment