Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thing #22

Since this blog wasn't my first and it was created for the purpose of 23 Things and my internship, I must say that it will quietly drift into the desolate blog graveyard. I won't continue to update it once my internship ends.

This blog was beneficial because it encouraged me to take a longer look at some of the tools available to libraries and use that as a focus point. It has been great reading the blogs of others because so many have shared realistic uses for the tools within their libraries! I think one great takeaway from this program is that it is worth trying to use these tools. Give the technologies an opportunity to connect with patrons. As with any type of programming, it may take a little while for new things to catch on, but with most of these tools, many of the patrons are already using them. Make the connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment